Salmon and Spinach with Lemon Cream
A tasty dish low in carbs and packed with protein, electrolytes and omega 3 fats!
Prep time : 10
Cook time : 15
- 90g fresh spinach
- 15g ghee or butter（or coconut oil）
- 15g pine nuts
- 60g heavy whipping cream（or coconut milk）
- 24g fresh lemon juice
- ½ tbsp fresh parsley
- pinch of pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 150g salmon fillet
1. Place the fresh or defrosted salmon fillets on a plate. Season them with salt to taste.
2. Wash the spinach and drain well. Grease a skillet with half of the ghee and add the spinach. Cook and stir for about 1 minute. Add in and cook the pine nuts, for another 30 seconds. Remove the pine nuts from the heat.
3. Grease a skillet with the remaining ghee. Heat the skillet over a medium heat. Add the salmon (skin side down first). Cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden.
4. Serve the dish by spooning the spinach on a plate. Top the spinach with salmon. Pour the sauce and serve with a lemon wedge.