Low Carb Keto Pound Cake
This easy low carb keto cake dessert is moist, rich and buttery, with just 3g net carbs per slice! Using only 7 ingredients and 10 minutes prep!
Prep time : 10
Cook time : 45
- 227g Butter（softened）
- 128g Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 4 large Eggs（at room temperature）
- 7.39 ml Vanilla extract
- 280g Blanched almond powder
- 1.23g sea salt
- 2.46g Xanthan gum
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (177 °C). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, make sure it covers all sides.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter and Besti together with a hand mixer at high speed. Beat until mixtures becomes fluffy.
3. Lower the mixer speed to medium-low when beating in almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt. If using xanthan gum, sprinkle it evenly over the batter and beat in at low speed until just combined.
4. After scraping the sides of the bowl. Transfer the thick and creamy batter to the loaf pan. Slightly smooth the top.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown. Wrap the top of loaf pan with foil. Continue bake for 20-30 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool the bread in the pan before moving or slicing.