Keto Sugar-free Chocolate Pudding
An creamy, sugar-free low carb chocolate pudding Recipe that tastes better than store-bought! See how to make keto chocolate pudding with 5 ingredients + 10 minutes prep.
Prep time : 5
Cook time : 5
- 472 ml Heavy cream（divided into 60 ml and 412 ml）
- 7.39g Unflavored gelatin powder
- 48g Powdered erythritol
- 21.5g Cocoa powder
- 1.23g Sea salt
- 9.86 ml vanilla extract
1. Pour 60 ml heavy cream into a small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin powder and whisk immediately. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, stir together the remaining heavy cream, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder and sea salt in medium-low heat. Heat and whisk for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is smooth and bubbling near the edges.
3. Add the gelatin to the pan. Whisk until smooth and dissolved.
4. Let the pudding cool for about 10 minutes. Whisk again to get rid of any film on top.
5. Cover with plastic wrap flush against the top to prevent a film from forming. Refrigerate until firm.