Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
The best cauliflower hash browns - crispy outside,, soft inside.
Prep time : 5
Cook time : 10
- 1 head Cauliflower（shredded/riced using a food processor or grater）
- ½ large Onion（shredded using a food processor or grater）
- 2 tbsp Golden flax seed meal
- ½ tsp Gatlic salt（or sea salt）
- 1 large Egg
- 1-2 large Egg white（see instructions）
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
1. Microwave the riced cauliflower for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Let it set aside to cool.
2. Whisk the shredded onion, golden flaxseed meal, garlic salt, egg, and one egg white together in a large bowl.
3. Wrap the riced cauliflower in a cheesecloth or towel and squeeze tightly over the sink to drain as much moisture as possible.
4. Stir the cauliflower with the other ingredients in a large bowl. You may add another egg white for better sticking.
5. Drop tablespoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture with oil over medium heat. Press down with a spatula to form hash brown patties.
6. Cook for 2-4 minutes, or until the bottom is browned, then flip and repeat on the other side. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower mixture.