A refreshing dish with a crispy crust on the outside and a soft texture on the inside.
Prep time : 20
Cook time : 15
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- 30g cream cheese
- 175g almond flour
- 10g baking powder
- 1 egg
- 7g flaxseed
- 3g sesame seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 0.75g poppy seeds
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 430℉ (220℃) and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Place mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Repeat microwaving in 30-second bursts until the cheese has melted and can be easily combined.
3. Divide the dough into your serving portions, and form into bun shapes. Place the dough on your lined baking tray.
4. Use your thumb, or wooden spoon handle, to push a hole through the center of each bun. Shape it further until you have bagel shapes.
5. Mix and combine the topping ingredients (the seeds and seasoning) into a small bowl.
6. Crack and beat the second egg. Brush the beaten egg into the top surface of each bagel. Sprinkle the bagel with your topping mixture.
7. Bake the bagels for 15 minutes in the oven.