Ahi Tuna Poke
This convenient dish is a true time-saver!
Prep time : 10
Cook time : 0
- 225g ahi tuna（boneless）
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ medium avocado cilantro
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- ½ head Boston or butter lettuce（leaves separated）
1. Cut the ahi tuna into dice-shaped cubes and place them into a bowl.
2. Mix it with soy sauce, seasame oil, and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
3. Add the avocado, cilantro, and sesame seeds into the bowl, mix until they are well combined.
4. Spoon the ahi tuna into lettuce cups and serve with lime wedges.